Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Reincarnation

Every injection is one less, so in a funny way I'm looking forward to taking the next. I'm starting to feel the effect. It's difficult to get up in the morning. I am soooo tired. And hungry! My moods are not too bad, maybe a bit more sentimental than usual. The emotion 'I really really really need a baby' is bank in technicolor. That's good, at least I know why I am doing this...

Two girls on my blog list have had their babies. Everything healthy and fine. Good on you girls and congrats with Abigail Ethan and Madelin.

I have weird dreams lately. Last night I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. We were in hospital. The baby boy started to talk to me, he said in a loud and low voice: 'Mother!?'. Everybody in the room looked up, shocked. Then the baby said: I am a 53 year old man and just now I was looking where I parked my car. And all of a sudden I end up here! Wow, imagine reincarnation worked like that. That would make you think twice about having kids!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Hoping things keep going relatively smoothly. And the dreams seem to be part of the package, at least they were for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home