Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Itenarary

It is really going to happen. I just talked to the clinic. It felt a bit like talking to the travel agency.

Buserelin injections start on Friday the 9th of September. R will get an insight in what life with me will be like in 15 years as I'll go through something like menopause.

From wednesday 28 September I'll be on Gonal F. Do you feel a bit better when you start taking that?
From the 4th of October onwards I'll have bloodtests and scans.
Eggcollection is expected to take place in the week of Monday 10 October.

I feel my throat slightly tightening....

3 weeks 17 days left to get accustomed to the idea.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Mony said...

Right behind you, baby doll.
I think we should change the term "IVF" to "We-VF"
Let's go get 'em!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home