Thursday, August 18, 2005

Two days late

I am late. I am never late.

... Just when I want to get my period so I can call the clinic to tell them I'm going to start my ivf cycle this month. I want to go to the lab on day 3 and get my first bloodtest done. I'm not looking forward to the whole ivf thing, I just want to get it over with. I want to be a Newbie Barbie.

Theoretically I could be pregnant. I still have tubes although they're in bad shape. We have Welsh sperm, they are very persistant. We did it at the right time. Statistics say I've got a small chance. But shouldn't I have noticed something by now? Or do you notice ectopics much sooner? Don't expect me to do anything useful today. And don't say anything wrong. Cos' pms finally kicked in. Or has it...?

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Mony said...

"..Don't say anything wrong.."
With those words echoing in my ears I will go on to say....2 Days LATE! Beats the shit outta 2 days early! Enjoy your 2 days late & I beg of your menses...please rack off for approximately 9 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home