Monday, September 12, 2005

day two three four

A good tip for injecting: Look with the needle for a place on your skin where you don't feel it and push it in at that spot. That way you inject in between the nerves. Personally I didn't notice any difference between injecting it cold (from the fridge) or at room temperature.

Ofcourse I am on the outlook for side effects. Up till now it's going well. I've had some moments of nausea, but I'm prone to motion sickness anyway and I was trying to do a Sudoku puzzle while driving through town. That wasn't a very good idea.

This weekend I felt tired. A strange and drowsy, yawny kind of tiredness. I feel heavy in my arms and legs. Like I've done 100 lenghts in the swimmingpool.

Something else weird: I can't find sexual feelings in my body. It's a subtle change but fairly obvious on a sunday morning.

Anybody here with experiences with Buserelin?

We're thinking about moving to a piece of land where I can have my horse at home and get more animals and have no neighbours. We had a look at a place and we're tempted to buy. The house itself is not too great, but it's nice land, not too far from town and on the edge of a forest! I've dreamt about something like that all of my life.

All of a sudden it feels like quite a scary thing to do. Because we have to get a homeloan while we don't have very steady incomes. Also as if I can't chase two dreams at the same time. My whole mind is focussed on getting pregnant. I can't focus very well on my work either. Or keeping my social life going. Who said women were good at multitasking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home