Friday, October 28, 2005

Levels are rising

While I am slowly shrinking, my levels are rising. Moods are not too bad, just tired in the afternoons. Progesterone is 127 now which means I can wean myself of the pussypills. HCG levels are 2122. That sounds high for a day 18. Doubling time is 36 hours. Who has experience with these levels? When can I know that it's single or twins?? My levels fall of the charts on the sites I know... My first scan will be at 7 weeks. Around the 14th of November.

We've been having such a stressful time. The IVF, the OHSS, and on top of that trying to sell the house with the most hopeless real estate guy ever. Yesterday all of a sudden it looked like we had a buyer and everything would turn out fine.

Today the situation complicated. A cash buyer has snatched our little farm with an unconditional offer. At first it seemed we would make it to complete the sale of our house in time, but our stupid cock of a real estate guy has screwed the deal. Now it seems very unlikely we can do anything about it. I feel gutted. I was so looking forward to moving to the country. With my babies, dogs, horses and what ever I was going to buy/rescue/breed.

Gutted.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger MC said...

Congratulations on the positive. I'm glad the OHSS is going. I had it very badly last year and I'll never forget how it felt.

Can you get a new real estate agent?

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger MC said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I like reading IF pregnancy blogs, it's the fertile, never had any problem ones that I don't read. I love reading about IVF successes.

I don't think OHSS is as "rare" as the Dr say it is.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Sorry that the house situation is traumatic, I do hope you get your farm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home