Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm in hospital

Hello!
My gyn examined me. My ovaries are 10+cm and there's more than 4cm fluid in my abdominal cavity. I gained almost 2 kg and feel nausea and out of breath. Nobody expected this as my estrogen level at collection was only 6000, way below the dangerzone.

So now I'm packing my bag to go to hospital. It will be a bit boring I think. No internet connection!! Funny detail: R's exwife works at that department in that hospital. She didn't know that we were trying....

Anyway, talk to you when I'm back...
By then we'll know if I'm pregnant.
But my hopes are up :-)

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Mony said...

Ouch!!
Thinking of you! Can't wait for news!
xxxxxxx

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Oh I hope this gets better soon. Glad you're in hospital where they can keep an eye on you. And also hoping that it's a good sign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home