Thursday, October 27, 2005

Relief

Today my body is finally starting to shrink a bit. OHSS is horrible. The last week I've felt so sick I couldn't even be completely happy with the positive test.

Today it's just as if the sun breaks through. I feel a deep sense of relief and letting go. Relief that the tension in my belly is breaking. Relief this IVF is over (although I still go in for scans and bloodtests every other day). Relief that my infertile year has come to an end.

And gratefulness that a little alien has invaded my body! Or maybe two!

Ofcourse a whole new set of anxieties are ready to sneak in my system. But for now I'm fine and hopeful and optimistic.

Tomorrow I'll have another hcg and progesterone test.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Glad that you're feeling better and hoping everything continues to go well. When will you have a scan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home