Monday, October 17, 2005

Lost

There are things going on in my body, but I can't say if they are still side effects from IVF, side effects for the progesteron pessaries or maybe... My belly feels very heavy. I've had some cramps, but that might be just my bowels. In the evenings I'm very bloated, in the morning it's much less. I'm very tired, especially in my legs and head. Breasts are not so sore anymore.

I read about the 2WW, that it would be hard. I didn't expect it to be this hard. All in all I feel terrible. My mind is searching for changes in my body constantly, trying to feel every single cell of it in the hope to find my little embryos. Last time I saw them they were two little diamonds on a petri dish. Now they feel so lost.

I feel lost. Running around in a big black forest, searching for my babies. I cannot find them anywhere. Screaming, crying, howling. I'm so tired.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

Heleen,

I don't think we can help at all with how difficult this is, so I just want to say how sorry I am that it is this hard. You're half way through - you will get through this. And your little diamonds have been in the best possible place for them.

Hoping for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home