Monday, September 19, 2005

My little raft

Do you ever have that, that you can't stop reading IF blogs? How annoying is that! I must try to do something else today.... In a way I get sick of all these stories about cramps, laps, ISCI, MCs, spotting, etc. IFblogging is an ocean of sorrow and sadness and today I feel I'm floating in the middle of it trying to hold on to my little IVF raft.

It's hard to keep the faith that it's possible to have a healthy pregancy/baby one day when you read all of this on a daily basis.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Yes, I know how you feel. My husband tries to stop me sometimes for similar reasons. But when I feel it getting out of control I tend to go to the positive stories and read about some lovely babies - Julie's and Tertia's and Julia Misconceptions's and EnoughAlready's and BrooklynGirl's and Barely Tenured's and, and...

So there are some good stories out there. And personally I also like to be informed about what can go wrong. But you need to look after yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home