Friday, September 23, 2005

My friends T & W

My friends T & W were TTC for quite a while, slowly discovering problem after problem: Slow semen, short luteal phase, polyps and both not so very young anymore. Their first cycle didn't work. They had one frozen embie that didn't wake up for FET...

They just went through their second IVF cycle. They retrieved a disappointing 5 eggs. 4 of which fertilised with ISCI and now it's two weeks later and guess what..... She's pregnant!!!! And they have embies in the fridge.

This is very encouraging. I feel so relieved and happy! I hope everything will work out for them.

More happy news from fertility land: My stepdog has had three white woolie puppies. That a tiny little dog can have such huge babies?! Incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home