Friday, February 24, 2006

Bridezilla, where are you?

One more week and I'll be Mrs D! Oh My Oh My, just one week to get everything ready. This week has been already completely crazy with 5 extra people sleeping in the house, I'm trying to work and I still haven't found nice shoes to wear...

I might not really be suited to be a bride. I'm one of the rare cases that doesn't like shopping, goes to the hairdresser twice per year and has never had a pedi or manicure in her life. Well... this week will be my week: I've appointments for a colour and cut of my hair, a facial, legwax, pedicure, hair styling tryout, dressfitting #2 (the dress was way too big!) etc.

Girls, where do you get the time, energy and money to do this on a regular basis? It's just amazing!

The babies are doing good, I think. I'm 21 weeks now and you can feel them wriggeling around, even on the outside of my belly. Sometimes they're so busy that you can see little movements on my skin. The boy is much more feelable now than before. I think he's facing backwards and his feet are down. I feel him sometimes on the inside of my spine. Strange blips and blops.

I've had amazing dreams about them; me and the babes smiling at each other and experiencing ecstatic feelings of love. The dreams are gone now, I currently dream about table settings and flowerarrangements.... Somehow R and me will both be very happy when the whole wedding thing is over and we can go back to our everyday life...

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger MC said...

I love weddings. It is so exciting, I hope we can see photos of the dress. Glas to hear that everyting is going well with the babes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home