Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hillbilly

So here I am... in the hills. Almost all boxes are unpacked, the views are lovely, the wind blows through the trees. I'm a bit sleepy the whole day. The babes want me to take it easy and just hang around, which is fine.

Always hard to understand for new people like me in the southern hemisphere: It's christmas and it's summer. I have all the windows open and the wind blows through (the house smells horrible - I hope it goed away).

Once you are pregnant being pregnant is easy. It just all goes by itself. It's a miracle.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

And it sounds blissful Heleen... keep on keeping on...

Have a wonderful Summery Christmas (next Christmas won't be nearly so quiet!!)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger MC said...

It does sound fantastic. Wishing you the best for Christmas and New Year. Also thanks for the advcie.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

It does sound lovely. Looking forward to more pictures when you get the chance. Until then enjoy the snoozing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home