Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pregnant bride issue

I'm getting big already. I cannot believe that I already have such a belly with the babes being just 4 cm or so. If I'm already showing this much at 11 weeks, I'm truly worried how I will have enough space for them in .... 5 or maybe even 6 months time.

The idea they won't fit in is a very disturbing idea for me that sometimes keeps me awake. Maybe it's still a little OHSS, cause in the evenings I am much bigger than in the mornings, and also after a very active day my belly gets bigger than on slow days.

I will be huge and enormous!

Sometimes I wish I had a lot of readers so they could give me some tips or ideas. For instance on the pregnant wedding dress issue. I have no idea how big I'll be in 10 weeks. I'm pretty sure here in NZ there are no shops where you could find one wedding dress for a pregnant bride.

So I thought I'll have something made. For inspiration I'll look on the internet. But I couldn't find anything I liked, except for Heidi Klums dress, but I really don't want to wear black on my wedding! Besides that it will be very very hot in March.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger MC said...

I think I know the dress you mean, that style looks fantastic on pregnant brides. I love weddings, they are so exciting.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

I think empire line is the point. Fitted bodice but falling loose and flowing from there - think pride and prejudice. We could do some virtual shopping if you like - post some pictures of what you like and we can vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home