Monday, December 05, 2005

Pink Spot

It is incredibly scary. It is paralyzing freeking scary. I had a pink spot on my toilet paper last night. I googled it up: "pink spotting ten weeks", then I read thousands of stories of women that had the same questions: Is something going wrong? But no answers.

Somewhere I read that at 10 weeks the placentas are starting to form, and that can cause some spotting. For now I calm myself down with this thought. And I'll go find myself a midwife. I strongly feel the need for another scan, just to know what's going on.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Mony said...

Oh Heleen! I won't pretend to know a thing about it...of course it's worrying, I think slight spotting is not unheard of in multiple pregnancies..maybe the twins are stretching you? And it's pink? Not red right? Please let me know how you go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home