Wednesday, November 09, 2005

6 weeks, one day, two heartbeats

On the scan yesterday: two 4mm embryos with frantic little heartbeats. They look great and are in a good place my gyn said. I had tears in my eyes when I saw them, Oh look at them, Oh I can see their little heart beats! Oh! and then I started to laugh and couldn't stop. The gyny started to giggle with me, hugging me and when I left the girls at the desk were giggeling. Such happy but a little scary news!

I went to R's work to tell him the news and show him the scan. We haven't been sleeping very well because of all the changes that are coming, and there are some things that make us both worry a bit. R instantly started to laugh too. And hasn't stopped ever since. Besides that we had a great sleep. Under two sets of tiny little red and pink striped socks...

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

Congratulations Heleen, that's wonderful news! I hope that the puppies, and horses, are ready for their two new competitors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home