Monday, November 14, 2005

Sick

Those little aliens are sucking the life out of me. No morning sickness, I just feel sick the whole day. I walk to the fridge wondering what to eat, and then quickly close it again. The only thing I can do all day is yawn and sleep. Not throwing up just yet. Maybe that would give me some relief.

Last week my gyn said it was likely I wouldn't get sick because it hadn't started by then and the levels of pregnancy hormones were high. I hate it when she is wrong!

Overall I feel happy and feel that everything is going well. (Why else would I feel so crap?) Just a bit worried every now and then. About loosing one, loosing two. What happens if you do all these tests and it shows that one will be very very ill?

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mony said...

Two! Two! Two! Woohoo!
Hey.....why do we worry, worry, worry? You're pregnant! With Twins! yay! BUT it's still in our nature to scrutinise the "what if's?"
I hope that you don't drive yourself too crazy. AND I hope the sickness eases soon. Congrats Heleen, I am stoked for you!
xx

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger MC said...

Twins. Congratulations. I hope the morning sickness lets up.

I love your horses and puppies.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Oh it's such wonderful news! Even with the worries and the sickness. And your puppies are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home