Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hard to believe

It's so hard to believe this is happening. We got the farm! Yeah, we got the money in just an hour before the deadline! Within two years after moving 18000 km over the planet I've found a husband, got pregnant and bought a property with land. I feel so rich I'm overwhelmed by it. After having him for 8 years I'll finally be able to see my horse from my bedroom window! And everytime I get excited I get nausea. Time to try to relax and show you some pictures....

5 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger MC said...

Congratulations. I love horses and the farm looks beautiful.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Wow. It looks amazing. Very happy to see what a beautiful place you will be living in. Congratulations!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Mony said...

Lucky Lucky Ducky!
It's all happening for you!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger LL said...

The pics are just beautiful... congratulations!

Regarding your question on my blog. No, my progesterone level wasn't tested before he told me to stop. I think my levels were low after my original beta, so that's why they made gave me more.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Ohh those pictures look heavenly. So glad that this is all working well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home