Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ready!!

Another scan. My own gyn did it. She is really sweet and ultimately positive. You're doing so well, these follicles look so good, gorgeous lining you have there and we'll have many beautifull eggs on monday. How much cheering on can you get? I love it, I desperately need it.

R didn't bother to go in the scan room. What's the matter with him, the gyn asked. Ah, I said, it's a bloke... He's still in his grumpy mode. I'm dealing with it a bit better today. Mainly because I know now when my retrieval is.

So tonight it's trigger night.
Monday is egg retrieval day.

Thanks Thalia for your info, Good to hear I'm well within range. My nurse has also explained a bit more about the E2 levels. Every mature egg will make about 1000 pg/mol. And the levels double every 48 hours. When I hear todays levels I'll post it here.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Yay. Very exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it on Monday.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Mony said...

Holding your hand!
Who needs men with cyber girlfriends??
Thinking of you Babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home