Sunday, June 11, 2006

3 more nights

Wednesday I'll be a mum. It's so hard to comprehend. With the caesar I still feel that I'll be missing out on something important. A rite of passage. An essential piece in the transformation process from a woman into a mother. But I'm sure I'll get over it.

Today I'm 37 weeks and I'm having a good day. Some other days I'm starting to feel heavy and getting fed up with it. If I didn't have a caesar I think it would take at least another week or even two before the babies were coming.

I really enjoyed being pregnant and I feel a bit sad it's almost over. I loved my body this way. And the babies feel so safe in there. I've heard it a 100 times: You carry so well! It's true. I feel still very blessed and very lucky. I hope I'll be a good mum too... One last picture of my belly...

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Beautiful pic Heleen. Not long to wait now. Take care.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

You are doing a great job! Good luck on Wednesday.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Mony said...

You look amazing. Really beautiful. Only one more sleep! I shall think of you all day tomorrow. Can't wait to meet the babes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home