Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Trying to work

I work from home. Well... I used to. I knew a baby would be busy. I knew two would be even more full on. A lot of work on top of everything else I thought. But honestly I didn't know that the babies would replace the rest of my life like they've done the last 3 months. So I'm trying to get back to doing non-baby things. What a challenge!

Today, I'm trying to work. I design with one hand (right) because one baby is sleeping on my lap or drinking (on the left). The other one in the bouncer next to me. Sometimes they swap. I have a break when one of them needs to feed on the right. All is very easy when at least one baby is asleep...

I know that all mums say that about their babes, but Look! I think they are amazingly adorable!


3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, they ARE amazingly adorable. Very sweet babies. :-)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Gorgeous!!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Mony said...

The Cheek!
What a pair of darlings. Amazing alright!
Hey! When are you coming to Oz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home