Thursday, May 03, 2007

Last post...

This is my last post for now. Blogging has been fun and helpful, but I'm just not one of those 'stay-at-home-mum-bloggers'. Life is just too uninteresting at the moment and I don't want to write about teeth, nappies, and sleepy times.

When I started this blog I had a list of links to blogs I read of women who were trying to get pregnant just like me. Great and encouraging is that the ones that kept blogging all had a baby (or two) or are pregnant right now, either with or without fertility treatment.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Eva said...

I'll really miss you and your beautiful children. It was so encouraging to watch you handle pregnancy, and twin parenthood, so well and I thank you for everything you taught me as you went through it first! Best of luck to you, your son, and your daughter.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Mony said...

You will stop by however?
I hope so Heleen! You have been a very inspiring blogger to follow & I want to thank you for your friendship & support over these past years!
Take Care Darling!
Be good Charles & Lola! Mwah....and horses & dogs etc!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

It has been a wonderful journey Heleen. Much love to you and your beautiful family.

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

We'll miss you heleen, and your gorgeous infants. Hope all continues to go well for you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home